10/22/12

On my mind....Presidential Debate

I just watched most of the presidential debate. I enjoy watching debates especially this year. It has been like a good movie it has made me laugh at times. I have learned over the years politics and religion are topics not to talk about and I am not about to start what I will talk about is the topic of food stamps. I heard the statement "I will reduce the amount of people if food stamps by helping them find good paying jobs". That is the most hilarious thing I have heard. I could say a lot but I will just say what about us without food stamps, will we get help finding good paying jobs also. Because I could use one where I could do a legitimate job from home. Where I could make sure my premature newborn is getting the care she needs at this time. And I would be able to repay my student loans before the interest buries me. Where I could help support my husband as he works 13 hour days. Oh yeah but I forgot I will just get placed in a binder. Where I will more than likely be filed under new mom and be passed over again. Yes I am a little frustrated but my family comes first. I am starting a binder also . A binder of resumes and home based businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment