10/27/12

On my mind....the journey to going meatless

Well I have to admit I have eaten a small portion of meat over the last month. But it was just a small bit. And it seems as the days go by I eat less and less meat. I know I will probably not be able to go true vegetarian but I may just eat meat maybe once a week. I haven't decided. So far I have found tasty alternatives. I found a sandwich place with the most amazing grilled cheese sandwich. Maybe I was just really hungry but the sandwich was an experience. I made steak for dinner but was unable to eat it. I had two baked sweet potatoes instead. I haven't weighed myself yet so I am curious to see how much weight I have actually lost. I can tell I am smaller but not by much. It has been a hectic week so I didn't workout but I have walked. Next week it is time to really get the workout on.
On another note I also began transitioning to natural hair. Last month I did micro twists but next I may redo them or try a different style. I have been relaxer free for over six months. At a year I think I may do a giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment