11/13/12

Thank Heaven for little miracles

I am so blessed. My daughter was born at 25 weeks and 6 days. She was considered a micropreemie because she weighed 1 lb and 7 oz. At birth . Today she went for her six month health check. I never would have thought I would have had a preemie. She is my world. I love her so much. Having her has made me slow down and appreciate things. I had to resign due to het health issues but I realize it was mire for me than for her. So I have taken a sabbatical from work. It has taken some getting used to, but it is worth it to learn she is progressing normally. She isn't doing everything like a six month old but she is doing most. She has a beautiful personality and it makes me smile when I call her and she smiles. She is my little miracle and I can't wait until she can tell,me all it seems she has locked up inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment