12/18/12

Recovery almost over

Taking a little time off . Had surgery on my hand so just now getting back to my old self. Plenty of deals . I hope everyone is ready for after Christmas sales.
Rite aid wellness points start over in January so if you are almost gold make sure to get your purchases in to save your 20% off in the next year. Also make sure Viggle is downloaded onto your phone so you can make watching tv pay off.
My instagram friends are saying no inserts this week but some great coupons in the parade.
Until next week Happy Couponing and Merry Christmas. I am off to look for a Google Chromebook for the hubby. Which is apparently sold out. I guess I picked the wrong time of the year to have surgery. Anyways I have also changed my vacation goal from Disney to the Bahamas. I apologize for the rambling its been a while. Until next year

No comments:

Post a Comment