10/6/12

another day

Today it feels like the longest day . i have been up with the baby since 7 am , then i tried to makevout a menu for the week, but i got sidetracked and started looking for a work at home job. I am still looking at this point I just want to move and get a fresh start but then I uave to remember i have a teenager and i really don't want to change her schools. So many decisions, it seems like the easiedt decision I will make this week is what cake to make for the cake raffle. last week i totaly phoned it in and bought a cake, i was disgusted since i didn't have a coupon..lol. but it is like that sometimes. so I guess fir the rest of the day i will print, clip and organize my coupobs so i can get ready for the holiday season. And also try to get some more of this weight off, sinceSeptember I have only lost four pounds. I guess i need to stay consistant with my nine miles a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment