10/18/12

On my mind...funnel cakes

I have been to the fair for many years. Tonight I took the teenager, while waiting I decided to try funnel cake. While waiting in line it started drizzling that should have been a sign. But no I wanted in line with the masses for my first funnel cake. The drizzle turned into fat drops and that is when my name was called my funnel cake was ready I added caramel and extra sugar. If I was going to do this I was going to do it right. So I had to get a foil to put over it to walk to the car. I took a bite as I walked and found out it is just a bunch of doughnuts.,it tastes like a doughnut to me. So we drove home and I tried to eat the rest but I was overwhelmed with sweetness. I am so sorry to all funnel cake lovers but this was my first and last one. I just don't get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment