10/19/12

On my mind..when you shouldn't lol

Last night my husband took the baby forva sleep study to see if she can stop the oxyi requirement and the apnea monitor. When they arrived home he looked a little puffy in the face, but he didn't sleep well so I didn't think anything about it.  He took a nap and when he woke up he asked if he looked swollen, I answered yes and he said he could feel it. As the day wore on his lip got bigger and bigger. He took some benedryl and it got bigger. He put ice cubes on it and it got bigger. I thought maybe if we put some cortisone cream on it, it would help it,no it got bigger. So he is sitting on the side of the bed holding the baby I am bringing him ice cubes and I get the giggles. Not the little giggles, but the ones that show on your face. The giggles shake my insides and i hardly hold them in. I was fine until he started talking , at that point I almost lost it only a couple escaped as I asked "are you doing that on purpose or is your lip really that swollen ?" He gives me a dirty look and it makes the giggles even worse because he has a small upper lip. His lip is so small when he saves his beard off I say his color is beige because his lip disappears. But here he sits with his lip so swollen it is shiny and it affects his speech. It was not a laughing matter but I guess my nervousness turned into the giggles. Needless to say my laughing was the last straw for he went to the emergency room to the clinic they have there for non emergency type cases. So I sit here and wait on his return.

No comments:

Post a Comment