11/11/12

Also learn your stock up price

From other couponers I have learned that you have to determine your stock up price. My stock up price was $5.00 on a product that normally sells for $9.99. I also stocked up on rice that was on clearance for $3.99 and was normally 10.99. I also do not have a lot of things since I am new but I am learning. I follow fellow couponers on Instagram. They have amazing shopping trips. I aspire to be like them one day. But right now I grow my stockpile an item at a time. I shouldn't have to buy washing powder until maybe January or February. And dishwashing liquid until January. I should have to buy rice until sometime next year. So it is not about getting things for free all the time. It is about stocking up until the next sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment