11/11/12

Saving money on everyday purchases.

Make sure you have all the rewards cards at all the places you shop. Like at CVS you earn E.c.bs in products and at rite aid you earn up+ rewards. I have started stockpiling laundry detergent and dishwashing liquid due to these types if rewards. A couple months back rite aid had a sale where if you bought $20 of Gain or Cheer you got $7.00 in up+ rewards. The 33 load bottles were $5.00. I bought $40 worth got $14.00 in rewards. The next week I went back Tide pods were in sale for $4.99.  I bought a pack and some spice and my out if pocket total was .$.89. I had a coupon for a dollar off but they wouldnr let me use the coupon because then I would gave had overage. So it really does pay to find a good price and stock up. Now I don't have to buy laundry detergent or dishwashing liquid until the next sale cycle. With an infant at home every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment