10/15/12

On my mind...Peanut Butter and Bacon

While I am doing this trial of a meatless week. My husband makes bacon this morning. Of all things to make he makes bacon. It was hard not to make a BLT. But I didn't instead I made a peanut butter and jelly. I was reaching for the grape jelly of course, and I started looking for the peanut butter in the fridge. I had to remember I hate peanut butter out of the fridge. I have never understood why some people keep their peanut butter in the fridge. When my husband and I first got married I couldn't eat the peanut butter because he always put it in the fridge. It makes no sense to my why people put the peanut butter in the fridge but keep the ketchup and mustard in the cabinet. But I guess everyone has their own thing, I just don't like cold peanut butter because it is hard to spread. Everyone has something different, I just learned some people don't refrigerate their eggs. Well until next time let me get some work done while the little one sleeps

No comments:

Post a Comment