10/13/12

Technology

Today yes i know i have detailed how much work I need to get done today. But it seems I am still here just looking at my piles of laundry. One reason for my delay is today started ochilly now it is starting to warm up. Yes hello to fall in the South. As I try to move my little person out of my bed she smiles and I leave her alone to let her rest a little longer I guess maling the bed can  wait. I am also so lazy I have not turned on my laptop. It just feels like work. So you have to overlook my typosist of the time I post from my phone. I remember the days when I could sleep until noon. Now it seems my big baby drives me nuts so I can't sleep. The newborn is no problem it is the teenager. We are now in a battle because I refuse to buy her an ipod touch. I don't think she deserves it but she does. I bought her an mp3 player so far I have taken it back once because she cracked the screen and now I need to take it back because it won't play. Sge thinks i should just get up and do it because she wants it now. But no it doesn(t work that wsy with me. She can't keep her room and bathroom clean so until that happens I am not moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment