10/13/12

The one thing I use everyday

The one item iuse everyday is my Petunia pickle bottom baby sling. I bought it when i was pregnant.and figured i may never use it. But now it is a life saver. Since my little baby is a preemie she came home needing oxygen and an apnea monitor. I came home and wondered how in the world I could carry all this equipment and a carrier. I saw the baby sling and it was an answer to my prayers. Having the baby sling gave me a way to hold her and carry all her equipment safely. And she loves it, she is all snuggled and is never fussy. But now she will not sit in her carrier or her stroller. The baby sling also gives me a way to make sure she is covered in public with out alot of blankets. Yes i do get some strange stares and people are curious to see her but they can only peek at her since she is cuddled in her baby sling. Now this is a lifesaver while i  around the house and taking walks. since the baby sling is a nice pattern I get a o lot of compliments and I have also noticed that it seems not many people use them. In my opinion it is  GREAT idea for preemie moms. Especially ones with smaller babies and if you have equipment to carry. It has been a lifesaver for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment